Everything you need and the comforts of home are available at D & S if you want to great Missouri River lodging. There are four bedrooms for lodging in two different buildings in the center of the campground. They can be rented as one large group as the rooms adjoin each other to accommodate large family or individually for a family or small group.
Sleeping Accommodations are as follows:
- The largest lodge has four queen beds and a single bed (sleeps 9) with full 1.5 bathroom
- The middle lodge has four queen beds and a couch (sleeps 8) with full bath. There is a stove and cooking utensils for the chef of the group. Clean up is an extra charge if not done by the group.
- The smallest room has a queen and single bed (sleeps 3) with a full bathroom
- In another building there is a lodge with two queen beds and a single bed (sleeps 5) and a full bath.
- Tables and chairs
- Heat and Air Conditioning
- Coffee Pots
- Refrigerators with Freezers
- Shared outdoor grills
- Shower towels
- Bed linens
Check out the South Dakota guide services if you’re looking for some great Missouri River fishing or a great guided pheasant hunt.
Things you might want to bring.
Soap, shampoo, conditioner, sunscreen, napkins, & paper towels. We do have salt and pepper and coffee filters, but no coffee. While there are dishes, silverware and dish soap, if you’d like to bring disposable dishware to make less work for your stay, you’re welcome to do so.